Marshall's Industrial are recognised UK suppliers of the genuine high performance Ross-Tech VCDS.
Please note, this product has now been replaced with the newer HEX V2 version and HEX-NET and no longer available.
Why pay inflated prices for someone else to run a similar bit of kit, when you can own it at home and run data off your vehicles time and time again.
Keep in tune with your vehicles
Join hundreds of satisfied customers who have purchased the Ross-Tech VCDS with all its advantages through Marshall's Industrial. With extensive VW experience with both automotive and industrial clients and years of industry knowledge, we can recommend the Ross-Tech VCDS with authority.
Fully compatiable with all VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda vehicles up to this year's model, including those using a direct CAN connection for diagnostics.
- Database of more than 13,000 fault codes and measuring block texts
- View, log and graph 3 groups of Measuring Blocks at once
- Reset service indicators
- Access all control modules which require proprietary VAG modes running the new KWP-2000 protocols (2001+ Teves Mk.60 ABS, numerous 2002+ modules).
- New 7-Digit PIN/SKC codes to match new keys in all immobiliser equipped VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda models.
- Read and clear fault codes from all systems in car.
- Read stored and intermittent fault codes.
- Automatically read all fault codes in a single search.
See the Official Ross-tech site for more infomation: www.ross-tech.com
- It does NOT currently support the following vehicles:
- 2016+ Audi Q7 (Rest-of-World) Chassis 4M (2017+ North American Region)
- 2016+ Audi A4 B9 (Rest-of-World) chassis 8W (2017+ North American Region)
- As of April 2015, Ross-Tech have learned that some 2016 and newer MCB based models may contain certain modules which are not accessible with the HEX-USB+CAN.
For 2016 and newer, our recommendation is the HEX-NET.
What's Included: Foamed padded case, Genuine Ross-Tech Hex+CAN lead, Ross-Tech certificate allowing users continued support and future software updates, User manual (Hard copy), Software USB stick to get you started - also an electronic copy of manual included on the USB.
Minimum PC requirements: Desktop, laptop or notebook
Pentium 3 or equivalent running at minimum 1Ghz or higher
256 MB of RAM
Win XP, Vista, Win 7 and Win 8
Approx 100MB of free hard drive space
Please note we can only ship this product to valid UK addresses.