Marshall's First enterprise into the motor business opened way back in 1936, specialising in component manufacturing, coach building and servicing industrial plant machinery.
In 1995 after 20 years of owning Volkswagen Dealerships, we launched our dedicated Volkswagen Industrial products facility in Wallingford, Oxfordshire.
Since then we have focused our energies into developing Marshall's Industrial to provide a service capability tailored to meet the specific needs of our OEM customers.
More recently expanding our range with the addition of being granted UK Distributor status for Impco Gaseous fuel systems. We have subsequently also entered into a business agreement with Doosan Infracore and supply their mobile engine range, and proud to be a registered supplier of the highly regarded Ross-Tech VCDS (VAG COM) diagnostic range.
Most recently we also made an agreement with Stako for the supply of their respected gas tanks and Tomasetto with their LPG and CNG fuel products.